We're looking for Call Center Associates to join our Centralized Call Center team in Auburn, Washington. If you're looking for work in a fast-paced, positive and supportive work environment where you can utilize your customer service experience to help patients get access to the healthcare they need, we want to meet with you! At MultiCare, we’ll support you as you grow with benefits, training and opportunities for advancement.
At this event, we will be offering on the spot interviews, offers, and pre-employment screening. Please apply online before attending and plan accordingly to be at the event for 2+ hours.
We're hiring for the following roles:
- Call Center Associate I
- Call Center Associate II
- Call Center Associate III
Why Choose MultiCare?
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Education opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Retirement savings
- 20% down payment home buying assistance
- Option to work from home after 90 days
Please bring the following with you:
- Driver’s license/photo ID/U.S. military card or draft record
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Vaccine records including proof of COVID immunizations (Any you have)
- Direct deposit information including voided check or bank statement w/account number
- Any license/certifications
- Cell phone to upload documents at the event
There is a large parking lot at the Auburn Call Center building. Please feel free to park in any spot that is not marked "Reserved". Please proceed to the lobby entrance and let the front desk know you are here for your in-person interview.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.